Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sometimes your just stuck

Its been a few days since my last post so here is a recap of the past few days.

Wednesday:  I kept myself busy cleaning and organizing the entire garage. I can now park my Envoy in there so I'm safe from the snow and cold this winter! Go me! 

Thursday:  I had to much time to think today. I am sore from cleaning the garage out and want to just sit and relax. This resulted in an anxiety attack. I'm talking heart pounding room pacing anxiety. It has been along time since I have had one of these. Thinking about it today I know I just had to much down time. I have to figure out a way to enjoy this down time and not have a freak out. I know with time and trial and error I will figure out what works for me. 
Friday:   I had my mom and brother and sister over for the weekend. it was a super weekend with little argument and movies and popcorn. We watched The Prince of Persia and The Bounty Hunter both were excellent! I broke down and made homemade popcorn. This has always been Colin's job and I felt strange making it. I'm proud of myself though I didn't even burn it and everyone wanted seconds! Just so you know Colin your duty as popcorn maker will resume the moment you return home as well as waffle making and my morning ovaltine its just not the same when I do it! 

Saturday:   Today was spent gettin crafty! I made Colin a notebook so that he has a special place to write letters to home or just to write down his thoughts as I do here.


<---  Oh yeah I pimped it out Army style! :) 





I want to share this special memory that brings warmth to my heart and a smile to my face. Last year when Colin and I lived in Pocatello he attended ISU. Every day he had to drive back and for back and forth.

                                                            One day he brought me this little flower. --->


Saturday while I was driving to get my sister I saw these flowers all along the side of the freeway and I instantly thought of you. My heart filled with love and I smiled remembering how you brought me this little flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment