Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Vampire Diaries!

I feel just like a teenage girl over this show! I like it even more than Twilight! And that's tough to beat because I have been a devoted fan since the beginning. The main reason I enjoy this show is because the vampires are real, they die if staked, burn in the sunlight, and turn ugly when they are in feed mode. They have special abilities and major sexual allure! This is the second season and they have introduced werewolves which are also accurately depicted. The show comes on every Thursday which means I get to watch it on Fridays online! This is something that I look forward to each week. It helps the time fly by! So if you like anything to do with vamps, sexy guys, and a twisted story line this show will knock your socks off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment