Monday, October 25, 2010

Blast Off and a Halloween Care Package!

Today I spent the day with Kristen and the kids. We went to Blast off for Jenna's birthday! It was super fun the kids played well together and we even had pizza and got to play the arcade and earn tickets for prizes!That little stink is six years old now I can't believe how fast the time flies by. I remember her first steps, it was at my apartment when we were celebrating my birthday! What a great gift to give her Aunt! Now she is in kindergarden and growing like a weed both physically and mentally. Happy Birthday my little niece Love you!





Kristen and I worked on care packages for the guys! Halloween style of course! Colin is in for a scary surprise GLITTER!!! Haha he is so terrified of glitter it cracks me up! So of course I put in a little glitter to keep with the fear factor! A pretend bloddy foot and some toys and treats this box should keep him busy for a few days at least! I enjoy making these packages for him because I can give him a little piece of home and he cherishes that. I'm looking forward to the Christmas package I have a few ideas in mind for him :)



The first month of him being gone flew by, with all of the sickness, money theft, birthday parties and the holiday I barely noticed that the month is almost over. I pray that with Thanksgiving and Christmas fast approching it will keep me busy and focused. I fear what the new year will bring it always seems to slow down right after Christmas more chick dates and crafts should do the trick! I am thankful to the people in my life you are a constant and keep me going. Love you all dearly!



xoxo, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment